Making The Purchase Or Sale Of Co-Ops And Condominiums Easier
If you are considering or are in the process of purchasing or selling a co-op or condominium on Long Island or Queens, contact me, attorney Mitchell P. Sandler, located in Jericho, New York, to represent you. I have been practicing in these areas for 30 years and have the experience, understanding and ability to save you money and make the process go as smoothly as possible.
Contact my office today to schedule a consultation.
I assist purchasers and sellers of co-ops and condominiums from the very first telephone call or initial contact with the client to the closing and post-closing, when applicable. I provide the following services:
- Discuss the structure of the transactions before you choose a co-op or condominium unit;
- Negotiate the terms of the contract of sale;
- Prepare the contract of sale;
- Represent your interests before closing in connection with inspections, title issues, mortgage financing and environmental matters; and
- Negotiate short sale agreements with the existing lender.
Contact A Long Island Contract Negotiation Lawyer
If you are considering buying or selling your co-op or condominium, please contact my firm online or call 516-874-3520 to schedule a free consultation. I have flexible scheduling times, and I am willing to meet clients in the evening or on weekends to meet the demands of their schedule. My office is conveniently located just off the highway at the intersection of Route 106-107 and the Northern State Parkway.